Saturday, February 26, 2011

sc had a laugh

kirjutasin kunagi keskkoolis ühe lühikese jutu. õpetaja marcus aurelius ütles, et mu huumor on väga appropriate või midagi sellist. ma ei mäleta, mis ülesanne täpselt oli.

I have lived here, in Antarctica for as long as I can remeber. Well, acutally about 2 years by now, my memory filled with academic knowledge (scientist as I am) is not that brilliant at keeping records of my personal life anymore. Usually after waking up 5 AM to 3 PM (depending on the course of our research projects), I have some hot tea and I eat. We eat a lot here due to the cold and long distances - the energy loss is rather high. Then a few (and by a few I mean 8-16) hours of taking samples of water in its different states, measuring the carbon dioxide emission, playing with baby seals (ahem, for scientific purposes of course), generally just acknowledging that the ice indeed is melting and global warming is on its way to DESTROY MANKIND. Ha-ha, I apologize, I should not be saying that. Instead - generally acknowledging that we have a severe problem with pollution, the greenhouse effect, sea level rising and each and one of us should think about what they could do to put an end to it.

mõtle, selline elu.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

kujuta pilti - ma vahel lausa igatsen marcuse tunde.

Edvin Aedma said...

vaimustav ¤_¤